[M]Uncaged and raged
Aeron was having the time of her life torturing the poor thing that snarled at her feet. She wanted nothing more then to torture this thing all afternoon. It seemed as though her fun was to be short lived as golden ears swivled to Charms voice. She turned to look at her. She snarled, don't you dare talk to me like that She would not allow her mate to disgrace herself like that. Aeron reached for the fox, How dare the calico woman come here and tell Aeron what to do.

She forced the fox to the ground and smiled as she slowly choked it. She silently got joy from watching it die ever so slowly in front of her mate. She Released the fox as its body went limp/ the life forced from its small body yep it was a good day she could feel the tension easing itself as she put her knives away. She stood picking up the fox.

There its dead. I can't believe you would even suggest me killing you. This thing is not worth dieing for he was a common scavenger Aeron said as she huffed and tossed the fox to the ground as she looked at charm. You barely speak to me, shy from my touches like i beat you nightly then you come here and stop me from enjoying my free time from duties and family She spoke snarling she was so annoyed.

Messages In This Thread