M - What Kind of Man am I?
[html]

Word Count ? 1063 :: I wonder if they'll ever actually do anything about the fact that they love each other. They're both so goddamn stubborn and wild. X3 So cute!! <3

Finally Aro let her rest stopping his attacks on her and her body fell still on the floor as she breathed heavily, heart pounding in her chest. He questioned her and she just shook her head with a furrowed brow and a large grin on her face. He had made her beyond happy. Her body still tingled lightly with the aftershock of the pleasure earthquake. She would have fought back with a smart ass remark, but she needed to rest for just a moment. She didn't get to rest long because soon the sexy wolf was between her legs and on top of her. An excited chuckle escaped her lips as she gazed up at him, the want showing in her amethyst eyes. This was what she was waiting for and even though she had given in first, she was getting what she wanted and Aro was getting what he wanted as well. Aro's husky voice sent a dare her way and her eyes narrowed intently, hands coming around his neck and running through his fur as she growled seductively. Oh baby, you have no clue. I will do more than handle you...you haven't even witnessed my full potential yet.

The obsidian knight lowered himself, his muzzle dangerously close from hers and she was so tempted to kiss him. But it seemed they'd locked in some sort of staring match and she would not look away from those beautiful oceanic eyes. Her chest was still rising and falling quickly underneath him, now not just because she was tired but because she was anxious for him. She just wanted to melt under his sapphire gaze and actually say those three words instead of finding some other less obvious way of telling him her feelings like before but still she kept them to herself focusing on the movements of his body at his handsome face. Soon she felt him on her and not more than a second later he was inside of her, his member fit tightly within her pressing against her pink walls. With the initial thrust Sidra's head tossed and eyes shut, a loud moan bursting from her maw as her claws dug into his back probably rougher than she realized. God damn... The sensation of him inside her was intense, even more so than their first time with the stimulation he had given her before plus the double orgasm he had forced upon her. He commented about her tightness and she moaned lightly nodding in response though he probably didn't see.

Aro moved her and she helped him, scooting a little so she was comfortable. She was limber as he took positioned her, easily bending as he pushed her legs. Soon, he was ready and she gazed up at him daring him to begin. She wanted him with every fiber of her being. Her eyes were narrowed in a seductive and daring gaze on him. Give me all you got. The motions started and she immediately regretted what she had said. She was so damn sensitive and already she could feel the all consuming bliss beginning to build. He was quick to find that special spot inside her walls and was hitting it every now and then which helped her along a great amount. Whenever he would hit it, her moans would grow louder and turn into almost aggressive pleasured growls. Her body tensed, claws dug into the ground securing herself. She could tell just how much Aro was enjoying this by the sounds he made and the roughness of which he grabbed her shoulders. She enjoyed it though, his sharp claws nearly piercing her flesh. Her growls became more feral and moans louder as he continued driving into her quickly. She could tell Aro was coming to his finale, thank god because she was about to burst herself and she knew already that this was going to be unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Her body was already beginning to tingle with rapturous joy.

Sidra's body was beginning to shutter with each thrust he made into her sweet spot, her face looked as if she were in pain though it was the complete opposite, a violent pleasure. She was right on time with her own climax, Aro made one final thrust and they both let loose. Her back arched as she had the most intense orgasm she'd ever had before. Her mind went completely blank aware of nothing but the overwhelming pleasure Aro had caused, almost as if she was being blinded by the light of the heavens. The climax lasted several long seconds for which she was shuttering and grabbing for whatever she could. During these moments her hands grasped Aro's arms, her claws digging into them tightly, her eyes shut tightly as the waves ravaged her. Finally, the grasps of pleasure released her back into the world but the aftershock was devastating. Sidra couldn't move, her whole body tingling sweetly as she lay under the obsidian man in some sort of paralysis. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him, mouth open as she panted for a breath of air. Her expression was a mixture between surprised, happy, and strained though she was unaware of this as well. The moment she noticed how tightly she was holding Aro's arms she let go. Oh my god, I'm sorry. Her voice was small, her mouth dried up from all the gasping she'd been doing during their intercourse.

Once she got a hold of herself, still frozen in place, her surprised look turned into a glare on the obsidian knight. That really wasn't fair. At the same time she glared at him, her hands stroked his face, a slight smile breaking her austere expression. She couldn't help but be thoroughly overjoyed with him right now, and any time she was with him. She loved him and she wanted to tell him, why was it that her pride kept her from saying those three simple words? But, didn't he deserve to hear them after going to these heights and giving her a powerful gift? She pondered it for a moment, her amethyst eyes seemingly showing the fear in her eyes. Aro...I love you. Her voice was small, quiet almost as if she was saying something wrong. But it was true.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread