A cool breeze, a hot heart
[html]

WC :: +315

OOC ::

His capture of the fly did not seem to faze her, and for some reason this pleased him. She recognized his familial markings immediately and called him out for what he was, a Lykoi. She shook off the hood of her cloak them, revealing a blond streaked with silver mane and more scars. She said she was a very important woman, and his stern face was immediately replaced with a grin, An Anathemian leader perhaps? I had heard they had let a coyote among their higher echelon. He released her then, since they seemed to be past their prior escapade, And you’re right, He turned his arm put a hand below the chaos star tattoo, I’m Helotes Lykoi, Hydra of Inferni. And your name, queen bee? The grin never left his face, and his eyes trailed up and down the woman’s body. She was strong, but the scars showed that she had lost some fights, but he had respect for a woman who could hold her own.

The slight scent on this woman was not lost on Helotes, but he was glad it was not stronger than it was, otherwise he might have not had the strength to stop himself earlier. Now that Zana was gone, and he had satisfied any chance of finding her, his heart could mend. His body though, and his hormones, had never been damaged, and this woman in her prime as the cusp of heat was a wonderful thing to be around. Helotes knew his manners though, and he would remain calm until circumstances prompted him otherwise. But for now, he could harmlessly flirt, Your scars trace exquisite lines on your body, your majesty. I’m tempted to run my claws through them. his voice was sultry, and he made sure to say that line in such a way that it could come out either as an invitation, or a threat.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread