Who said the beach was peaceful?
OCC-This is getting heated o_O

Red Eyes grinned silently to himself, that's right he thought, work yourself up, the more angry you are, the less you'll concentrate. As much as Red Eyes wanted to sink his knife into this wolf, he knew honour and swiftly grabbed and tossed his knife away, taking caution to throw it away from Tyko, in case he had the idea to try and pick it up.
He laughed loudly to himself upon hearing Tyko's comments, "Do you really think that mocking me is gonna help you?" He asked towards the angry wolf, "Look wolfy, I've got a large group of wolves trying to claw at my neck every waking hour, no matter how far I go, and I haven’t hesitated to kill any who manage to catch up. I live the cheerful life of a wanted man, and the stress of that makes it very hard for petty comments to get through to me."

He watched with hidden fury as Tyko pushed Abella into the sand, such actions with hesitation... it made Red Eyes' blood boil. But he took care to show no signs of his disliking of her treatment, in case Tyko saw this and turned to using Abellla as a method to anger Red Eyes. Instead, his lips curled into a grin, "Now, now, that's not very nice." He said fake, childish voice, "Why, she was only trying to stop poor Tyko from making a wrong move."
Red Eyes hoped this got to Tyko, and stood with a mocking smile, while he waited for Tyko to give in to his anger.

Messages In This Thread