Sentimental Sun
[html]
Ooc :: Word Count→ 000

The Callow man chuckled at hybrid's odd expression at his mention of alcohol. Apparently he wasn't the only one to get caught up in awkward adventures while under the influence. Speaking of awkward the hybrid advanced and offered the shepherd wolf a pat on the back, meant to be reassuring. He flashed him a crooked grin, and ran his crean digits through his mane. "Phew, you know, I feel incredibly lucky right now." He said, relieved. He was fortunate Hadley hadn't taken it in the wrong way. If he'd thought that Alister had made a pass at his mate... "I could've gotten my arse kicked if you'd thought anything untoward had happened." He clarified afterward, gazing upon the sheer size of his companion. His mouth was always getting him into trouble.

His brows furrowed with Hadley's suggestion. He cupped his chin. "Hmm, you could be right. It's not like they'd let me take my father's name. They were much too honorable for that." His voice was contemplative, but ended bitterly. He sighed shortly and returned his focus on the man before him. "Congrats, then, in advance."

He looked as Hadley indicated the plant, studying it as he held it by the leaf. "Really? Well, you learn a new thing every day." His hazel eyes scanned the forest for more of the same. "You look over there, and I'll be just down here." He gestured to the foliage on the left, and the opposite for Hadley. "How much do you think she'll need?"

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread