Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]

WC:: 422 - OOC Sorry for the delay! I don't have my last post so I'm just gonna guess hehe. Points - 3

Malakai's feral yellow eyes kept a close eye on the she-wolf, but every now and then, he cast his gaze back to Axelle's den as if to make sure that she couldn't hear what the pair were discussing somewhat covertly. The shadows helped to hide their forms but Kai's eyes betrayed his presence, as did his scent. When the female mentioned that she didn't have much to do with organizing her own mateship ceremony, Kai huffed a little but quickly followed it with a nod. It looked like he would have to track down the Angela to get more information. As Charm asked about his mate, his eyes seemed to soften just a little and his muzzle broke into a hint of a smile. "Yes, she's from Anathema. That is her den, over there.." His head jerked back a little to motion to Axelle's den before he looked back to Charm. "Things have evolved so fast with her, but they feel right. She's the first female to ever hold my attention for longer than one night."

It was only then that Axelle's scent drifted towards him and his ears pricked as his head turned to see his mate heading along the hallway towards the conspiring pair. His body stiffened but not from guilt that she should catch him speaking in such lowered tones with another female, but because she was still weak from the attack in Halifax. Kai had ensured that Axelle barely needed to lift a finger since they had returned - she was his mate and it was his job to protect her and to make sure she was alright. As she met them, Kai's eyes immediatly travelled over Axelle's form as if to inspect her healing wounds, as if to make sure that she was fit enough to walk. "Axelle, what are you doing? You should be resting, you need time to finish healing. If you need anything, you know I will get it for you.." Panic rushed through him - maybe she had been calling him from her den but he had been too busy speaking with the female that he hadn't heard.

His form immediatly moved as close to Axelle as he could manage, his fur brushing against his potectively as his body nudged against her lightly as if to tell her that she could lean on him if she needed to. "Nothing is going on... I was just asking this female why she seems to nervous in the caves, that's all." His eyes turned back to Charm.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread