Sentimental Sun
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

The messy mane was brushed through with fingers as Hadley did his best to reassure the male, and smile brightly. The mention of being lucky confused Hadley for a moment, unsure why the male would feel that way. His gaze filled with understanding at the next part. I doubt you'd flirt with a heavily pregnant female. If you had, Isa would have told me. Hadley wasn't violent, but he would have made sure to the best of his ability that Alistair didn't get near Isa again.

The male's words confused him, unsure what being honorable had to do with last names. It was a simple tie to family, that was all. It meant more in some cases, such as the fact that Hadley would never let any member of his family anywhere near someone with the last name Sunders. Not letting someone take on a last name was odd for him. He just didn't have one because that was how things had been in his family. Simple. Enough to last a couple days, so enough to fill my bag. Hadley continued scanning the ground, collecting what mint he saw.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread