Solutions Maybe
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her words were harsh, but they were meant to sink in and jar some sense loose for Sira to mull over. She may not have known to the fullest extent how her friend was tortured and used, but what the Nomad did know was the power of the mind and how such horrible things could be pushed back and dealt with when ready. It was never an easy feat, for it was fairly akin to denial in any sense, but differed in the fact it was not being overwritten as 'never happened', but embraced as 'happened and accepting, but pondering later'. What was needed now was a time to heal so that her trust would have a chance to seed and grow.

"I realize that perhaps we have been going about this wrong," the Nomad breathed softly and turned her kind eyes to her friend. "It is my own fault for not understanding what happened to you and how it impacted you... and I hope to rectify my ignorant mistake." Ears drawn down in sadness were perked up with determination as it was newly found and dawned on the female's face.

"If you believe he will come for you, if that is what your mind will not let you be rid of, then you must make yourself stronger Sira. Strong enough that even if he did come after you, he would not take you willingly. You would fight, you would resist, you would use every ounce of your strength against him until your Family came to send his worthless existence to his Death. You will make yourself strong, so should you see him you will learn not to fear his face, but despise it and want only to tear it apart... When you see his face again, you will see fear in his eyes."

304 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;