Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Time: 9:25pm, after sun set.

" To determine just what sort of future I'll be seeing from your pups"

He replied blankly, but her nuzzle was more than enough to return a true answer from him."...Is what I would say if I meant to hide my intentions". He returned the grip, and the nuzzle like for like.His pressed against her, close to the neck. This was unconsciously both a sign of affection, and a place of safety. Of all things X'ies Lambda feared being in a position in which he would be left open. Left vulnerable, and this was precisely one of those times. He knew just what kind of training the females of his family went under, unsure if X'yrin was aware of it.A Lambda male was trained groomed and presented as a cunning mind, a thinker, a tactician , a politician. The females were trained in a similar way, taught to read the body language of others, to plan to think ahead to use their words. But they used it in a different way...seduction was an effective means of information gathering and manipulation. But also...assassination. Males were taught torture, females were taught elimination. In this position, with her muzzle burrowed so near his neck...his mind flashed to the what ifs. How vulnerable he would be to a swift bite to the neck, one harsh pull and he would be dead. Finished, what if she was still angry?...what if she was just here to.... No...that's foolish.... With a calmer demeanor, his tense body relaxed.

" I do not pretend that you are not of interest to me....you are strong in mind and in body....you would be a perfect candidate". But it was not just that however, there was more to the idea of the two of them. " ...We have been friends for a long time, bonded despite our families differences...I promised your father I would cherish the bond we have...and I believe...I believe...". He let out a sigh, he was beginning to babble, this was it...a chink in the Lambdas armour, so good with words but now he was lost with what to say at all.

"...I am not very good at this"

389words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread