Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Time: 9:25pm, after sun set.

Her question had initially given him confidence, that he could let down his guard for his friend and express what he wished. But her words proved him otherwise mistaken. She may not have bitten into his neck, she may not have seduced him in a sexual manner. But none the less the results were just as devastating to him. He would not show this, at least not in a way that any other that did not know him would tell. His eyes moved back into their lazy position, once again thoughts,feelings and intentions hidden in a fog of uncertainty. His body, limp and relaxed before once again grew tense, walls immediately flew up shutting him off from her and the outside world.

He was not angry that she had turned down his offer, disappointed yes. But angry, no. His reaction was borne of self preservation, of eliminating personal weakness, removing it as an option. What did bother him however was how he had been lured into it, if she knew his intentions were thusly why did she ask him the question? Why did she give him hope only to take it away? Because said the inner voice, the one that questioned motive, the one that he knew as his inner Lambda. She is just like a Lambda female, she sought your weakness and found it....now she has seen it...she will not forget it...if you are to counter it you must-. Rid himself of it, he moved out of their embrace, using the excuse of the dwindling fire to draw more sticks and push them into the flame.

" As you say"

He said, ending that topic with nothing more to it. " You have made a move in establishing a fundamental beginning with the barn and the animals. However there are different things required for the future.....if you would allow my advice....implement a training program for the pack, train them to fight, however judging by those we have gathered thus far and our terrain I would say training them to fight directly would be counter productive...the world already has enough warriors....it would suit our needs more...should they learn to fight in the shadows...". He stood and moved over to his make shift chessboard. "...The game always requires two rooks, so...I will seek an apprentice". In reality his words were hollow, avoidance tactics like before...still they made sense if to be taken seriously. "....Finally, I'm going to have to ask that someone craft me an actual chess set...stones are well and good...but lack the structure...".

449words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread