Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Crossing onto the known Evan'ules skill of expertise did not immediately sit well with the Issor. Undeniably, training centered in the ways of the shadows would provide a great advantage to a pack of a few. But the notion of using weaponry, or resorting to such underhanded techniques did not make her feel confident in this initiative. But time would tell if it was worth the effort in the end. She did not contest her companion's suggestion, merely made a note of them to assess later when the time felt right.

For now, her focus was on the here and now, the perceived rift spanning between herself and her fellow Nomad. He spoke of the vulture in a literal sense so much that her ears lowered in disappointment. Surely he knew it was not the birds she talked about, but sought to play along with the idea instead. It was not insulting but none the less bothered her as she was left to ponder of how to carry on her point. She was stopped so abruptly it caught her off-guard, like an opponent playing a game then stopping in the middle of it because they were bored. Was that how he felt now? Without interest? It was hard to believe he would forsake everything they had because he did not truly understand how she felt.

"X'ies." And Exultare would be damned to beg for anything, but for her friend she was not above pleading for what she knew he was capable of. "Please X'ies....speak to me as you did when we were together as pups. When we were together as oddities to the eyes of the other families....bonded together when it shouldn't have been and looked to each other with an understanding that no other could comprehend." With a desperate hand she gripped him tightly while the other rose to rest just beneath his chin. "We talked to each other freely, no need to conceal our feelings behind other words...just how we felt, what we wanted; I am afraid my choice will cause you to leave me...that you would neglect what we share because you find my decision wrong. I am afraid that I will lose you...and it is a loss I cant stand to endure."

376 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;