Whispers in the Moon
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Time: 9:25pm, after sun set.

A brief spark of anger flooded the Lambda, whose face would only portray annoyance in the form of his eyes jetting over to her. The spark would, if only temporarily shift the fogs of uncertainty within them. " My how love can be borne of uncertain fear, you ask me to speak my mind now. Yet when I had first arrived you bore me silence or threats of beatings or worse". It was a brief reminder to just how she had reacted when he had first arrived on the grounds with her and Jaden. " Twas not the first time of course something like this happened, it occurred once more when you attacked Jaden yourself....". X'ies began to walk around X'yrin, circling her like a vulture examining its prey.She wished for him to be open mouthed for him not to care of his words as they were in their child like minds? Then he would be free, but his mind had not changed. His mind was adult, and it had already processed its determination of this situation.

" The conclusion therefore is simple, our bound means little in the face of you and your mate. Do not plate me and assume I will be taken by humble words....for to you, it is something that is easily forgotten...."

He would not give her reprise, he would not give her the chance to defend herself. This was the Lambda's assault, and just as he would be defenseless against her, she would now feel the full sting of his mind and his tongue. He stopped at the make shift chess grid and bent down towards it, the orange glow of the fire reflecting on the stones and in his eyes. " You have made the wrong decision, but that is not why I feel compelled to distance myself, you lured me out and placed me in check". He was of course referring to her non answering of his direct question, she had lured him out, given him hope that it as a possibility. That had caused him to open up to her, a direct show of trust and vulnerability. Only to slam it shut in his face. "...Had you simply answered my question, I would have not shown such....weakness". He spat the word as if it was poison "...Rest assured...I shall not make the same mistake twice...Your mistake however...you assume your owl is an owl.....he is a sparrow, a magpie....easily distracted by objects which glitter in the sun...how much does his love hold him away from those objects I wonder....". He was of course speaking from experience, seeing Jaden's drooling reactions to certain females in heat.

"...But that is your decision, and your actions...your moves...will have consequences for you...But of course as you know.... your vulture....will be there to scavenge you....to...pick up your 'pieces'when it happens.........I will not leave you, or your pack....for in reality I have never left you". His last part was spoken in a tone that seemed almost commemorative of their past, before his eyes changed to true anger at his next words.

"....It was always you who left me!"

He stood, at that point moving a step forward,crushing the chess board into the dust as if he intended violence against her. But as econds passed his eyes and face faded into the emotionlessness of the fog."...Do me the same courtesy you find so easily... get out of here"

535words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread