Fool me once shame on you
[html]
WC: 271 OOC:

Eclipse watched as Skye clumsily worked the bow, well it seemed she had some training or she wouldn’t get this far. She didn’t move to correct her position at all until after Skye spoke, wanting to see her work what she could out. Eclipse moved towards the woman and spoke; “You want yourself to be pivoted so that you are standing strong. The stronger you stand the better your bow will be. It is now a part of you so, move your hips like this” Eclipse said she stood, not straight but her legs were apart enough that her balance was there, “Then you want your shoulders to be square,” She didn’t try to force the woman in to position, but she wanted to give her a bit of a nudge as she made to help the woman straighten out; “I know it feels uncomfortable, but it’s the best way to shoot, and then you want your bow hand to grip firmly just below where the arrow is, keep it relaxed.” She said, the woman had much of this already but it wasn’t bad to be reminded about it; “Now when you pull back you want to use your three inner fingers and pull back to your cheek. Make sure your shoulders are straight and not high” She said, “Now aim and release!” She said, she was eager to see where Skye would hit and if she would make the target in front of her, usually new timers didn’t then again some did even if it wasn’t the bulls eye.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread