unmade plans
[html]
sorrrrryyyy!!

Expertly skilled hands rolled across the stomach of his mate and the telltale hardness there had caused a gasp to escape him. It was nothing compared to the recoil caused by the unexpected growl of his own name. Green eyes searched blue and he thought he saw anger in their depths. He did, of course, realise then what he'd done and he recoiled further, hands clenching as tension rolled through his body. I'm sorry, Lili... I didn't mean to intrude. He offered softly, a placating sound that was reflected in the regretable look in his eyes. He wasn't exactly one to push boundaries, to nose himself in where he wasn't wanted. Of course, there were always exceptions and he was a little more confident with Lilin that he was with others.

Her feeble denial held no conviction and he felt green eyes hardening for a moment. She was trying to deny it, when they both knew it was true. Her own blues searched his own and he knew that, reflected in his own was a wary disbelief. She clearly wasn't happy and a moment later a painful lance of doubt washed through him. Did she want these pups? Did she not love him enough to bear his children? Was she ashamed? Her next words, a confused mixture of affirmation and doubt. Still hovering over her, Saul felt his body moving back until he sat on the bed, legs curled awkwardly around her own.

Were you going to tell me? He asked, arms wrapping loosely around his knees as he looked up through floppy dark hair. Do you want them? Came his last whisper, the pain in his voice evident. He had no idea what he would do if she answered 'no' to that question, it would be like getting kicked in the gut. Tension coiled in his belly and the set of his shoulders was tense, as if expecting a rebuff from her.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
312+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread