I have to tell you something
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

"I have something that I have to do outside of the Shadowed Sun, in six days time. It is...dangerous. I may not come back." He didn't want to tell her those words, but he had to be honest. The wolf who had challenged him allegedly had the benefit of the same training he did, as well as a body which was a year or two younger, and not nearly so torn up. Skoll had confidence in his own abilities, but it was his lack of information concerning this other wolf's abilities which troubled him. His cohort had been far from an easy kill, and had been younger and probably less experienced. This new adversary was Skoll's size, where the man named Soro had been almost have a foot shorter, and probably much closer to Skoll's experience, also, though he couldn't say that for sure. After all, he didn't look as weathered as one might expect from a person who spent their life fighting.

"I take my duties as the guardian of this pack very seriously, as you know. So you know I wouldn't do this without the utmost need. What I am going to do should not earn our pack any enmity, however." It was difficult to inform her without telling her the details, which he wasn't certain was the proper course of action. The tradition of what was happening might be something she didn't understand. The ceremony behind this risk was...necessary, he felt, given the circumstances. Also, there was the bit about Asphyxia. He would need to try and make Shadowed Sun open to her before this occurred...because he now knew that she would be unable to stay in Inferni.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread