[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]

Sky Rhiannon: The Witch Doctor
fuck your demons and fuck your angels
i'm a whole new breed of evil

The howl was like the voice of a ghost. Sky had been lingering in her clinic, working on getting the finishing touches done and over with. His voice carried over the wind and to her ears, forcing her to drop what she was doing- she didn't stay in optime form for very long. That was a form only used while inside the cabin in the tree. The moment the door was locked behind her, she fled to see just how real the call had been. Had she imagined it?

She knew Lena and Cody couldn't have heard it. The pair were off training, as she'd ordered them to do. The call wouldn't be familiar to them anymore, a stranger's call at best. They'd never really heard their father's howl before, anyway. Sky knew it, though, and she came to a halt uphill from the pair, stock still in the shaded, speckled light of the forest.

She stared at them for a moment, looking her lost boys over. Taliesin, a picture of how she'd left him, more or less. His scent carried to her and she felt her hackles rise with tension- how was she supposed to act, when he'd turned his back on her so coldly? Her eyes fell on her estranged son and guilt gripped her chest like a vice. She should never have left him behind... but looking at how he'd grown, she knew Taliesin had done a good job with him.

Finally, she found her voice, tail hoisting into the air. "...I'd ask what brought you here, but considering that half of your family lives here..." She started, voice a touch sarcastic- not entirely inviting. "It's been a while, Taliesin." She looked over her son again, surpressing a sigh. She wanted to speak to him, to hold him and catch up on so much... but she knew. She knew, by how he'd acted before towards her, that she'd lost his affections. This boy saw her only as a womb. Nothing more. It broke her heart.

WORD COUNT :: 341 || Sky isn't entirely... happy to see her boys. xD She's in her lupus form.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread