You've gone ahead without me...
[html]

Alright, thanks a lot for finishing this up, Zero. After the accident, I thought we would just leave it open-ended, but I'm glad we finished.

The werewolf looked off in the direction indicated, before giving the stranger a curt nod. He would go soon, not to finish this business right away, but to scope out the locale of Soro's killer. He might even catch sight of him. Nevertheless, he would avoid confronting him until he had thought this whole thing out. He had to have all relevant information before taking any action.

"Thank you." The word came and went like an leaf blown on an autumn wind, passing by prettily, but empty of meaning or driving purpose. Following the hollow thanks, the large wolf turned back to the body, and pulled it up. Soro was only a few inches shorter than himself, so it wasn't an easy process, though he handled the corpse with as much respect and grace as possible. He would leave this human place, and find suitable ground in which to bury his cousin. His good friend of two and a half years was gone forever...he would pay his respects, and then be on his way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread