[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]

Angry Sky is angry.

She watched every moment of his awkward shift. Each bone snapping into its new proper place, each muscle shifting and changing in shape to match the new anatomy. She'd seen it so many times before, eyes steady and unmoving, piercing. It was as if a switch had been flipped, though. The moment he was in his lupus form, she seemed to physically soften. Her gaze became gentler and her hackles finally smoothed.

She didn't want to talk about any of what needed to be said. She wished he would just drop and stay in New Dawn, with Myrddin. That her family could and would be together again. She knew it couldn't happen though- his loyalty, what twisted bits of it he seemed to have, were to the witch woman and the cursed pack of unfortunate artisans to the South.

So, she would refuse to be soft with him. "You sided against me, against our twins." She stated simply, daring him to argue the point. "I didn't have to come back for you and Myrddin. I could've headed straight to New Dawn and never returned, but I came back, and what was my return met with?" She lifted her head, ears disappearing in thick fur again. "Betrayal." Her upper lip curled at the spat word, teeth gleaming in the shattered light.

She wasn't done. "And you're still going back to that town, aren't you? You're still going to leave your family here to go back to a place where our first daughter was slaughtered like a pig." Accusing tone was used now, blue eyes as cold as ice. "If it were up to me, I'd have taken all of my children away from that hell, but you keep my son there to rot like the rest of them." She wasn't happy. She was far from happy. The more she spoke, the less happy she became.

Finally, she bared teeth and gums at him, tail flagging up in the air and hackles returning to their upright position. "You've done stupid shit before, Taliesin, but staying in d'Arte really is your defining moment of idiocy." Like acid on her tongue, spat at him, for him. It would take a lot more than shifting on command for her to forgive him. For her to understand his point of view.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread