[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]

No kidding. x: Maybe mark the thread mature for the language? xD

His words hurt. A lot. She stood back and listened, though, hearing him out. It wasn't until the very end of his speech, his claims that she didn't love him or anyone other than herself-- no. That was enough. The wolfdog didn't allow him an inch of warning, barreling forwards with all the speed and skill she'd trained for, aiming to pin her once-mate to the ground with strong limbs and a dangerously close snapping of teeth. "DON'T YOU DARE!" He'd obviously struck a nerve, because she went off like a rocket now.

"First off, I came back not only for Myrddin, but for you, Taliesin dir Rhiannon. I came back to that haunted hell of a place, where I've lost three children and best friends and lovers, to find my family and bring them to a safer place. I came back for you just as much as I came back for Myrddin, so don't you dare accuse me of anything else. You chose to stay. You chose some run-down and beaten pack of fools over your own mate, so don't you dare say that shit!" Her face lowered so his only vision would be her eyes, all emotion showing for a change- she was hurt and angry and scorned and afraid, all at the same time, and it showed.

"Second off, I've been on the borders every single fucking night I've been here, calling for you and waiting for you to show up." She reared her head back with a snarl at this, looking almost disgusted. "Unlike you, I praise the name of the man who gave me everything I'd ever wanted. You gave me children, love and hope where I'd lost everything. Like hell I don't love you, even after all of this bullshit! I still want you to stay, still want you and Myrddin to be there in the morning when I wake up. When I wake up! You're not there! Why? Because you decided to be stubborn and not even hear me out when all I wanted, ALL I WANTED, was to explain why I'd left! YOU TURNED ME AWAY!" She was screaming now, making no effort not to draw attention. Her voice was raw with emotion.

"I came back to you. I came BACK! I didn't want to! Do you know the shit I went through, every day I lived in Thornbury after YOUR son SLAUGHTERED MY BABY and YOU LET HIM GO!?" She didn't blame him, but it still hurt. "I wanted to leave after that but I stayed. I stayed, because I'd made a promise to you, that I'd be by your side forever. And then, when I take a few weeks to try and find a cure for our daughter, YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!? And you have the AUDACITY to say I betrayed YOU!?" She paused, finally, taking a moment to breath. When she finally moved away from him, it was with a look of disgust. "You selfish, ignorant, stupid--" She voiced another frustrated snarl and stepped away further, panting to catch her breath. If he had anything left to say, now was the time.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread