Surprise
She didn't know exactly how to explain the whole situation to him. He could be the father of her unborn pups, both him and Aro could be the fathers, or they could just be Aro's. How do you explain something like that to someone you met one time? He deserved to know though so she would have to do her best. Well, clearly I'm pregnant, and the pups might be yours. she paused for a moment, allowing him a chance to react or speak if he wanted before she continued. I don't expect you to do anything. I am perfectly fine with raising them on my own. I just thought you should know. And maybe you would like to at least meet them once they are born.

Perhaps she should have asked someone to come with her. She didn't know this man. As far as she knew, he could become angry and attack. She could lose her pups, or even her life if he was that kind of man. It would have been much safer for her to have someone with her. Unfortunately, she hadn't been thinking about that. Hopefully everything would go smoothly, and who knew, maybe he would want to be in the pups lives.

Messages In This Thread