Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

out of character stuffs

A grin covered her features as her head turned, looking over at him. Pleased to see her Tharin's tail wagged, moving down the rest of the way. It was good to be able to talk to her. Pretty much the only thing he was really up to at the moment, but still nice. He sniffed back at Adonia, noting Ookami's scent was strong on her pelt. Good. He pushed away the slight worry over how Ookami was treating her as a mate, and focused on what she asked. I tired to take Amy on my own. Not the greatest idea. Young and stupid went well together.

He managed to keep from flinching, as it was healed enough to not hurt as badly as it had at the beginning. Over half a moon ago. I'm fine, though I've been removed from patrolling. A fact that still made him grumpy. No matter how correct they were about him being in no shape to patrol and keep strangers away he still wanted to help. Technically he was helping, watching Lucia and Saki. He wanted to do more though, and couldn't. You're not in the dark. I've just been embarrassed to go walking around as injured as I am. After all, he was the pack's gamma. What kind of impression did he give when he was so badly injured from doing something so foolish?

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread