Chivalry isn't dead, it's just sleeping
She had to admit, he was a rather charming man. So kind and respectful. Isa could see them becoming close at some point, not close like her and Hadley, just as a close friend. The way she was close to Shadowfang. She smiled as he offered his hand to help her sit down on his blankets and she took it without hesitation, allowing him to help her down. You really are too kind Alister. Asking if she liked weapons, Isa chuckled a little. I am a member of a pack of warriors, of course I like weapons. Hearing it be called a bastard sword, Isa became a little confused as she was handed the weapon. Why is it called a bastard sword?

He seemed interested in hearing more about Casa, which thrilled Isa. Perhaps she would be able to recruit a new member. Casa di Cavalieri is great. It’s mainly a warrior pack but almost anyone will be accepted as long as they are willing to pull their own weight around the pack. I am the pup sitter of the pack but I also train, well, not now obviously. With her pregnancy she hadn’t been able to practice her hand-to-hand combat skills but she was fine with that. The pups would be worth the wait. So Alister, are you at all interested in joining a pack? We would always welcome a new member.

Isa backed up Brynn, hoping to calm down Alister. I’m sorry, he was just trying to say he likes you.

Messages In This Thread