Stalker
[html]

Shadow looked to Kohaku and he saw the posture and the way the pup help himself and he shook his head as he looked Kohaku deeply in the eyes as he spoke. He was on edge being so close to a stolen pup and he was not going to be lenient on him with what he was about to say.

"Kohaku....What proof do you have of being a prince? do you have any or are you going on just what Amy said? Would you listen to anything she said, if she told you to jump off a cliff to your death would you...If she said the sky was pokadot in color would you believe her? Do you remember nothing of your pack where you came from...Your real mother, not what Amy said but your own judgments? I would think that you would want to venture and see the world for yourself and find the truths of it all....for yourself and not because she says so. Kohaku I cannot leave Amy like this...If I were an enemy I would be able to kidnap you or kill you and her and nothing could stop me....but I am her friend wither she things so or not...I will not leave her, I am sorry but I will not listen to you, if you ever want to talk I am here but if you mean to tell me to leave then I will not have it."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread