Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]

WC:300+

Charm had not given thought to being caught in a males den hiding in the Shadows. Charm was not and never been interested in males, after what happened the last time around. Having the point where he beat the life out of her litter. Aeron was now talking about having another litter together and truthfully it scared the Sawtooth lady to nerves raw end.

Looking to black male and then to the lady, and then back to the male, she gasp and put her hands over her mouth that under them was gathered up in an “o” under her hands. She shook her head as she looked back to the male and then to the lady. ”Oh…Oh” The Sawtooth lady never in a million years would want to take someone mates away from them. She belonged to Aeron and couldn’t belong to anyone else even if she had wanted to. Aeron would not allow this. ”I swear! Oh! I am so so sorry! I didn’t mean for it to look like this.” The Sawtooth lady stepped away from the two lover as her hands came off and away from her mouth as her left hand made a fist her thumb tucked in and pointed out between the four other fingers, and then as she was talking to her aunt she rubbed it over her heart. ”Sorry!” Charm felt awful that she had put a rift between the two lovers. She just wasn’t sure if this was something that he wanted you to know about. Aeron had been very open about letting me pick if I wanted one done. I didn’t care…I just wanted her happy. It was worth it though…that smile on her face…it worth all the money in the world. “ Charm sighed wishfully. As her hand came up to her chest locking her fingers in together. She spun around on the ball of her paw as she found her-self what seemed like floating around on a natural high thinking about the golden coyote.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread