Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin's ear went back as the scolding went on. It looked like he was going to be yelled at for his stupidity by every single member of the pack at this rate. It actually made him grin, thinking of that. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Adonia's next words deeply surprised Tharin though. What? Has Shadow been talking with you? He had said that Amy wasn't a bad person either. How could this dog give off the impression of being nice to others, when the truth was otherwise?

He listened curiously as she spoke. Yes, loners were often aggressive, having to be so in order to survive on their own. Tharin got the distinct impression that it was her own choice to be so though. I don't believe I've met Theo. He stayed silent for a moment, considering the information Adonia had told him. It was presented in a way that he could actually follow along with, unlike the emotional ramblings Shadow had spoken with. The way she is...it's wrong. No natural wolf would do such a thing. Perhaps that's why she seemed that way. It was the only explanation he could provide.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread