backwards marathon
[html]
Thanks! Krystine made it!

When the lightly hued pup signaled that he was done with his drawings, the dark femme walked to take a closer look at them. There were only three, but it was understandable. They had covered quite a bit, and she was certain that his brain was getting a bit tired. Learning a language was hard work, and it took a while for new words and phrases to fully sink in. Once she was done instructing him on these last few things he wanted to know they would call it a day. Give him a chance to rest and absorb everything they had gone over.

It took a few moments for Savina to try and decipher what it was the young male wanted to know from his first drawing. For the abstract concept he was trying to portray, it was a very good effort, but she wasn't completely sure if she knew what he wanted or not. "I'm not completely sure, but I think you want to know the word for a loner? Un solitario is the Italian for loner." The last two pictures were easier to be sure of. "Mattress is materasso. Materasso. And in Italian, you call a fish, un pesce. Pesce."

Once again smiling at her pupil, she turned to him and patted him on the back with her paw. "Do you have any other questions for now Apollo? If not I think that will be good enough for today. You've done very well. Perhaps during our next lesson we can work on conversations. Would you like that?" The femme hoped that she had done a good job with this first exercise, and that the pup would want to learn more from her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread