Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

out of character stuffs

So there was another side to this dog. A really confusing side that he didn't get. It wasn't just Shadow that had these sympathies. Strange. It didn't mean that his desire to kill Amy was lessened, it just meant that he no longer felt it as a blatant hatred. It was more like fighting a bear or a cat. A necessary thing to do in order to ensure security for his pack. Her eyes widened in surprise at his words, Tharin sitting there expectantly. He wasn't thinking too deeply about this really, just curious about having a bird. It must have been rather like the cat.

A bird that's always there and only likes Adonia. Tharin looked up to the sky, wondering if he would see a bird hovering above her there. Nope, nothing. A short howl from Adonia did produce movement in a tree, Tharin jumping back as a large predatory bird came swooping down. His hackles were raised as he studied the bird. That was Theo? Hearing the bird say that he trusted Tharin the wolf merely blinked, luckily adjusted to the idea of other animals talking by a cat.

Tharin. The bird clearly knew who Tharin was, though the male knew nothing about this bird. How long had the bird been observing him for? Yes, it was true that he made Adonia smile, but she was easy to make happy. He loved playing, and so did she. Simple. How it added up to trust from the bird he didn't have a clue. How long have you watched me for?

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread