When the Souls of Shadows Reunite.
Thana saw the tears in Shadows eyes when she spoke about their son, her arms coming up to wrap around him as she moved closer. She was softly pushed down onto her back, something she hadn’t been expecting, and met Shadow’s eyes as he moved so he was partly on top of her.

Her gaze shifted away from him when he mentioned how she had been with another, making it apparent that the fact angered him. What upset Thana the most was hearing that his mate had abused him, cut into him, stabbed him, and cheated on him on top of everything else. It was clear that she was not a good mate and was probably the reasoning behind why they were no longer together.

Asking if she loved Jaden, Thana had to think for a moment before speaking. I thought I did, but being here with you, even after just one day, its obvious that I never truly did. I was just trying to force myself to fall in love with someone who looked and acted like you.

She rolled, taking him with her so that she ended up on top of him. It hasn’t even been a full day and I already know what I want. She wouldn’t say it out loud. They just met up again and it seemed too soon to tell him that she wanted to be his. If he wanted to, he could make that decision on his own time. Thana leaned down and kissed his cheek before cuddling up against him, just enjoying his warmth.

Messages In This Thread