[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]

x:

At the mention of Liam's acts against him, she started to calm down. It was the mention of Skye's name again that riled her back up. She snarled. "FUCK SKYE!" She cursed, spitting on the ground. "She took d'Arte and turned it into a pack of lazy merchants and foolish dreams! Shawchert made a mistake when he placed her as beta! She's a fool and a coward, just like the rest of Thornbury!" She didn't really mean it as an insult to her once-packmates, but the hurt of being rejected, being banished and being fooled by the woman was still too strong.

And she had more to say, but Tal, the fool, mentioned Sanja and she froze, looking at him in pure confusion, not at all sure how to react to that. Then, a moment later, she laughed- bitter and still rather confused. "You still don't get it." She spoke with a wicked grin, eyes cold and filled with hate- not directed at him, that much would be obvious. She stepped away from him, rolling her head back. "You were my mate for so long and you still don't understand. Shawchert understood. He knew all about it."

She turned around to face him proper and now the cold stare was for him. "Okay. Y'know what? This probably wouldn't have worked out, either way. You're the victim who tries to recover, I'm the war vet who goes insane. It would never work." What. "Taliesin, I tried to get through to Liam, y'know. Tried to help him befor he killed our baby girl. Y'know why I thought I could? 'Cause I'm just like him!" Insane smile didn't help matters at all. In her head, for the first time in months, Sanja was screaming in delighed laughter. Oh, how far the mighty fall!

"Sanja is a demon, not a wolf. He sits on the corner of my conciousness, giving me commentary when I'm troubled. He's a little voice in my head, not some dick I'm fucking." She sneered now, both amused that he'd think that of Sanja and angry that he'd assume her disloyal to him. "I've yet to be with anyone other than you, actually." She sat back down, now, tail wrapping around all four paws easily, her entire demeanor just one cold spiteful being, a woman scorned- ready to finish the argument, once and for all.

"You obviously don't know me well at all, do you, Taliesin? I love my family. I'd do anything for you and Myrddin, even now. I'd die for my children, all three of them. I'd die for you, though I doubt you'd even consider doing so for me- after all, you'd rather let all the monsters run free than avenge your innocent daughter." She'd leave it at that, smirking and tilting her head slightly, waiting to hear what he had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread