Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

out of character stuffs

The great eagle drew himself up as Tharin stood there, doing his best to not be intimidated. It was just a talking bird. He could probably take it down. Of course, the talking was greatly intimidating for Tharin to deal with. He did his best, trying to not be unnerved and act like this was any other friend that he'd been introduced to. The slight hiss rose his hackles before he managed to push them down again, the bird's attention fully on him.

He was there when he almost mated with Adonia? Good thing he hadn't gone through with it. Being watched by the eagle in the midst of that act would not be something very comforting to learn about, especially with Adonia having a mate. The way that the bird spoke of Adonia was interesting, calling her 'my wolf'. He laughed softly at Adonia's apology. Better than the cat that I dealt with. I'm pretty sure he thought I was a fool for that conversation. His first talking animal.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread