Learn to Communicate
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

We should has another thread where Raoth shares his sentences Big Grin Then they work on more learnings :3

The black and white Marino took a clean and clear leaf and wrote down several easy words. These were words that were commonly used, and he felt it was best to start with words they could put into sentences, or make sentences with. He start off with twenty-four words:

it, is, this, not, yes, I, can, out, in, the, you, put, for, do, no, me, fine, good, bad, wait, stop, stay, please, help,

He put them in a list order, then handed the leaf to Raoth. "Alright, here are a list of words I want you to practice with for a few days, try and figure them you, and make at least three sentences with them." It was a large task Aro asked of Raoth, but he wanted to give the man a few days to process the words, play with them, feel them out and then use them in his own way. Aro pointed to each one and told Raoth what the word was, and how it was used, giving the coyote examples of how it is put into a sentence. Then he gave a warm smile, "Now take your time with it, we went over a lot of information, and we've only started to cover all the simple words." He patted the coyote's back, "Now, enjoy your homework.." He chuckled warmly. "..now I'm going to go lay down..I've had a long few days my friend." Aro actually enjoyed teaching Raoth, it took his mind off of Eclipse and what had happened, but there was nothing more the Marino Knight needed than a good nights sleep..and put this nursery rhymes book away before the emotions resurfaced.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread