it's time
[html]

table done by Sorin!

The voice of his leader was quick in his ears and he was soon at his side. He wiped his eyes quickly, sniffling once. He managed to slow his tears to just eyes watering. He blinked quickly as he looked at the alpha. "Err.. No big deal.." Another sniffle came from his nose as he dipped his head at Zalen. "Thank you for your concern Zalen, however, it is nothing that needs to be bothered with. Adonia has called off our mateship, and I find that it is best for me to leave the lands.." He frowned, "I want to thank you for accepting me into here, but I need to go. I will be back in a few days, to collect my things.. I just wanted to let you know, and not just take off."

Ookami does. "Ookami speaks." Ookami thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamistorm b {font-weight:bold; color:#9b9995; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ookamistorm .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ookamistorm p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ookamistorm {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#171819; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/D0ymz.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c6a69; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread