Not Goodbye, But See You Later.
Almost immediately the attack abated and she felt insanely foolish as the two males came rushing in to see what her problem was. The bed dipped down as Temo sat on the end of it and she struggled to focus on him. Her attack of mind may have gone but her vision still swam, blurry and indistinct. He was a black blob amongst which she could only just discern the brown smudge of his eyes. Then her head turned to find the white blur that was her son who it looked like had dropped to the floor, as he recited a promise in their own language her vision finally began to clear, it was a promise he would never be able to fulfill and both of them knew it, so she absolved him of it before he could shame himself by breaking it,

"Thank you son of mine, but I can take care of myself very well. But if ever I should need your assistance I will call for you and you must attend me with haste." There. She had taken the weight of his promise without rejecting it and upsetting him. Now she turned to Temo and she smiled, he had run to her side so very quickly like all of the times before, she didn't know why she was affected like this and dearly hoped it would not affect her so in the future, if there were any more children to be had of their union.

"I am sorry for worrying you so. My ailment has passed and I am myself again. Please thought both of you, sit with me and tell me of your day." She glanced back and forth between both of them. With the onset of her pregnancy Jace had changed her ways and tones of speaking into an almost shamanistic projection, resembling her own mother greatly, a funny oddity that had also only show itself up in the last few weeks.

Messages In This Thread