Who said the beach was peaceful?
Occ-Sorry I took a while, it didn't show up as unread every time I checked, only just noticed your reply. Tongue

Red Eyes didn't anticipate that Tyko would dodge so quickly and easily, as the wolf jumped back, Red Eyes quickly retracted his attack. The lashes of Tyko's fist were unpredicted, and caused some pain to Red Eyes' face. He stepped back quickly and shook his head from any confusion caused by the hits.

No! Red Eyes thought, I can't let this wolf win! Not only did Red Eyes worry for his reputation, he also worried about word getting around about him losing the fight. If the rumour found his ex-master, he could be sure trouble would go his way.
Although, Red Eyes was at this risk if he won or lost this fight, either one of the two wolves in front of him could spread rumours about this fight. Unless he killed both wolves here and now, news would most likely spread. He glanced over at the slave girl, who remained near the horse during the fight. No, Red Eyes wouldn't kill her; she'd done nothing wrong and had already suffered the life of a slave.

Red Eyes cleared his head and stared at Tyko, this wolf was causing him a whole lot of trouble, and Red Eyes wanted to put an end to it. Only anger rushed through Red Eyes' head, and as he charged, no thoughts of strategy was present. Red Eyes rushed towards Tyko, keeping his arm in front to protect his head from the impact, as he went to tackle Tyko.

Messages In This Thread