New and old
Table by Sunny :3
Length sucks cause my brain is fried, sorry O_O
[html]

A voice replied and the brown-pelted newcomer appeared, asking Uli's business. The councilwoman dipped her head in greeting, though not very low. As the two brown-pelted females faced each other, one towering and dominant, the other much smaller by comparison, fluent AniWayan flowed from Ulilohi's lips with ease, assuming the other knew the language well. "Unalihelitseti, child -- Saqui, was it? Claudius informed me of your arrival here; ulihelisdi" The other female looked AniWayan through and through to Ulilohi, mostly due to her braid. It was always soothing for Ulilohi to have someone from the Great Tribe in her own little branch of it, as if it somehow strengthened her to keep a piece of the tribe here. "I am Anasgayv Ulilohi." Saqui would know what the rank meant, she was certain. The councilwoman fixed her stare on the long braid for a moment, impressed with its length. For her young age, she had collected it for a long time.

<style>
.jjb2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.jjb2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.jjb2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#DA8672; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lY4AT.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#621573; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread