Symbols, origin, family
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Io's silver eyes flickered to Claudius. 'Yes. Of course, I realised I should have told you, as a craftsman, but I tend to get wound up in things and forget'. Truth was she enjoyed working on things alone, but then again she wouldn't shun help when it was offered it would only serve to demonstrate her ability to work as a team. And also, she'd not had time to seek out Claudius, another offset of her engrossing herself in work too much. Having something to do was comforting to Io, as she hated the idea of being useless even if it was for a day. Although, up until recently it had been far from this. She'd enjoyed lazing around without purpose, perhaps that was something the tribe had subconsciously beat out of her.

'Either way. Most of my work is made up of small tasks that I always figured were worth doing myself then calling in for help. But I would not shun aid of course' she mused softly, silver eyes moving away to watch the scenery, all trees and rodents, for a second, the turning back to her tribe mates. 'Thank you' she said, dipping her head to Ulilohi.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread