It's Tragic.
[html]
289 | I seriously need an updated ref for Sky. xD

The first thoughts in Sky's mind when Orin appeared before her were those of delight, joy and relief. She stood to greet the woman, tail waving unevenly behind her, smile happy but troubled. "Orin!" She murmured a 'thank the gods' and resisted the urge to nuzzle up to her old friend. This was an urge primed into her by her time spent in New Dawn, where the usual greeting was a lick or nuzzle to the face or shoulder, of course. She resisted.

"I came to see you, of course." Sky wasn't the fearful runt from d'Arte anymore, either. She'd gained a healthy weight and toning, her fur thick and glossy and eyes bright and healthy. The dye in her fur had washed out completely, leaving flecks of gold in her undercoat near her nape and shoulders. Three piercings decorated the length of her almost disabled tail and her ears had been pierced with two guages each. She'd undergone her own changes, more good than bad thankfully.

It was the sight of her friend, disheveled and worn tired, that worried the ex-artisan. She frowned. "Oh, Orin... I've missed you. How is life treating you in the Court?" She wanted to get catching up out of the way before she dropped the terrible news onto the girl- she didn't want to ruin her first meeting with her in such a long time. It wouldn't be right. "May I cross the border? Is there somewhere we can go that's more private?" She also didn't want anyone listening in when she did tell Orin the bad news- it wouldn't be good for New Dawn, for another pack to know they'd lost an alpha... and the remaining leader was in greiving.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread