It's Tragic.
[html]
433 | Wasting time with small talk.

Sky passed over the borders with Orin's okay and gladly pressed herself entirely into the woman's hug, head tilting back with a happy whine. At the statement of her scent, she smiled. "It's a long story. I'm happy there, though. So are Cody and Lena." She murred, proud of her children who could now shift and stood in their adult ranks. They traveled quickly, deeper into Court territory and Sky found herself too far emmersed in the area to really notice Orin's fearful glances. She could smell the fear scent, though, just slight in the air. Curious, she turned to look at Orin as they strode along, Sky keeping pace with the woman easily, despite the difference in forms.

She led Sky to her house, offering tea- oh gods, yes!- and food. "Oh, sweet Tea! I've missed it so much!" She mewled dramatically, tail waving a few times at the thought. The arrived at the comtessa's house and Sky slipped inside, taking a few good moments while Orin busied herself in the kitchen to look, sniff and feel around. The first thing she noticed was Mars. His scent was an old one to her, but thick and musky, aged in this place. Orin lived with Mars? Mars was in the Court? That was news to the woman.

Next was the scent of younger wolves. Or rather, wolf. A puppy. A girl, healthy and clean. Sky rubbed her shoulder against one particular wall that held the pup's scent, not to mark her own scent there, but to pick up the tiny scent for her own memory later. She whined softly as she explored for a bit, before finally settling down to shift- tea was not a lupus drink. Once in her optime form, her time spent in lupus form became direly apparent.

Her hair was shoulder length, natural loose curls dancing down her back and framing her face. Her fur was thick and smooth, even now, covering any naughty bits. Her hips were wide from her litters, but her health showed in toned stomach and legs. She truely was beautiful, even after all the things she'd been through. The girl leaned up against the doorframe as Orin spoke of Svetlana and she peiced the girl's name and scent together to be... Orin's daughter. Excitement bubbled up in her stomach. "I didn't know you'd had another litter, Orin. Congratulations. I'd love to meet her before I leave." She grinned, not knowing of the others' deaths. "Am I to guess, Mars is the father?" Again, piecing the puzzle together through scent and name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread