[aw] palladio
[html]
236 - Wasn't sure if I'd join this, but... y'know what, who am I to resist!? Big Grin

Sky hadn't been there. If she had, she would've walked them through it. Still, better late than never. The wolfdog came prancing back towards the den, a pair of hares dangling from her jaws- a good hunt. A great day, or so she'd soon discover. The crowd of scents and voices in the den were enough to excite her. She grinned as she slipped into the den, but stopped dead in her tracks, hares dropping to the ground, when she spotted her two children.

They were on two legs, not four. Two. Optime. Shifted. They'd shifted! A million different emotions swelled in her chest and she couldn't help the happy, and loud, whine that escaped her. "My babies!" Came her proud cry as she forgot entirely about the prey she'd brought back, darting straight over to Cody first- Lena was obviously busy. She aimed herself straight for his chest- so tall!- and rammed herself against him, whining with her tail going nuts behind her.

"You've shifted! You've both shifted! Look at you! All grown up!" She could've cried. She stepped away to look her kids over completely, chest puffed out with obvious pride. "Cody, you're so handsome! And Lena!" She felt as if she could explode! "You're so beautiful! Look at my babies!" She resisted the urge to howl in delight, tail and body wriggling with excitement. Oh, what a wonderful, beautiful, spectacular surprise!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread