Anything for her
[html]
Word Count :: 232 OOC: Derp Jiva Derp

His feet pumped with adrenaline as he got into the rhythm of the whole thing and he was making a good hole. He didn’t stop until he heard someone sputter and cough and gag and even then he had to slow down. Jiva turned to see the healer woman, Sky coughing and scolding. He flushed a little and shrugged; “Sorry I didn’t know I would have visitors.” He said sheepishly and hoped she had no hard feelings. She belonged to the pack longer than him but they rarely saw one another, he didn’t know why because he made sure to try to get to know the healers of the pack, and she seemed one who knew what she was doing; there’s a stream close by if you want to wash it out, really I am sorry I just got carried away.”

He looked towards the hole he was making, it seemed even though he was working at it at a good pace, he didn’t get as much as he thought done, but he wasn’t disheartened, he had some time left before the pups came, but he was not a procrastinator. He wanted this done as soon as he could, preferably tonight, which he was sure to get done hopefully. “So... what brings you this way?” He asked, cautiously yet in a friendly enough manner.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread