[m] and now that I've found you...
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He turned as he heard her voice, feeling cold and empty. She spoke about his pants, and he nodded. "Thank you." His voice was distant, empty, the words of gratitude at odds with the tone of voice, the careful neutrality in his tone and his eyes. She asked if they would be leaving, and his mind turned to the memory of seeing his pups and his mother all together in one area. His voice held bitterness now. "Yeah. We'll be out of your hair soon." He started to turn away again, then turned fully to face her, an unexpected anger gnawing at his guts again.

"We aren't done talking about yesterday, Sky. This time you shift to my level. Now." His eyes met hers. His mismatched eyes burned with hurt and anger. And yet under it, unacknowledged and buried deeply, was the deep affection he had for the woman, the need, the longing. His body knew what the heart refused to admit, his heart beginning to race, hoping she obeyed, hoping too that she ignored him, that she walked away.

Running through his mind was every memory they'd ever made together. Even little ones as simple as sitting on the couch, reading together or cuddling in bed. More erotic scenes played too, the fragrant taste of her suddenly strong in his mind. His sudden hunger for the woman made him want to walk away, made him rage at whatever notion had come over her, whatever idea had made her decide he hadn't been good enough to help her.

"I could have helped you look for a cure for her. You didn't even trust me enough to let me help. I'm not sure you ever trusted me after Liam betrayed us." His voice was full of anger, full of hurt. He wanted answers from her, and he wanted her to hurt. "I'm sure you would have trusted Shawchert." The name was bitter, and he spat it out with a snarl.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread