Knife Games
[html]

Word Count → 000

Elody watched the woman, green eyes bright under her wavy dark hair. This one could be dangerous, not a stupid being, no it perhaps a clever-almost conniving one. Her hand moved from the daggers, becoming non-threatening and a little more subordinate than the golden-hued woman. A dark-peppered ear twitched as she was asked of her skill, summing herself up honestly. I like to practice, but I think I'm a little less than mediocre. Ellie shrugged, from the corner of her eye watching the wagon roll and get closer behind her. She felt a little boxed in, but it didn't show. This woman screamed wealth, which only sparked her curiosity with the dog.

She moved up to where the woman stood, pulling a knife from her thigh, she inhaled and focused, bringing the blade upwards and with power sent it towards the tree. It stuck, but not for long. It fell to the ground, making the coyote shrug unhappily. That's my problem. Perhaps it was her arms, very skinny and lacking in the bulk of muscles. So, I'm Elody Lykoi...And you're? Maybe you can teach me?

This is how Zayden talks This is how Elody talks

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#CFE2CE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree .zl {color:#B8C7EE}
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread