stole my star
[html]

short reply *head-desk* T_T

Word Count → 000

Soon her disappointment would hit, but not too soon did a voice come from near her, not Zayden's voice for sure. Looking down at the purple-eyed adolescent, she saw that his body was tense, holding his blade as he stood up beside her. And the girl saw where it came from. It was a critiquing voice, giving her a tip on her throw. And when she saw that grin upon the shadowy man's face, her face felt like it was on fire beneath her fur, she blushed so much. With a hand, she pushed Zayden back with a small hand on his chest, It's alright Zay. She said, stepping towards the stranger, crossing her skinny arms over her flat chest. You saw that? Her large ears peeled back to her dark hair, her greenish-yellow eyes widening in humiliation. Ellie glanced down, seeing the man's own set of knives. Like Amy, he must have been some sort of experienced with it. Show me how then. The chocolate-splashed hybrid said simply, holding up one of her own knives. Holding it as she would, but not flexing her arm yet to give it power. She hated being embarrassed, her ways questioned as he did so. From where Zayden was, he moved up to stand behind her, purple eyes flashing as he watched Elody and the other man. He hoped to avoid another person trying to advance on Elody. He lifted his head higher, trying to act a little possessive of the coyote girl until Elody slapped him in the arm for a second time. I'm Elody and this is Zayden. The Lykoi princess said tiredly, pointedly rolling her eyes at her traveling companion. Why the hell did he have to be so annoying?

This is how Zayden talks This is how Elody talks

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree .zl {color:#B8C7EE}
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread