Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Theos looked to Adonia as she spoke of his manners, and he clacked his beak at her, "...I'm not rude, I'm honest..." He spoke with anger. However, Theos always seemed angry, it was just his personality. Adonia just sighed then looked back up as Tharin laughed a little then spoke. Her soft blues looking into his eyes for a moment ears back a little shy. "..a cat? A mountain lion?" She was worried for a moment, how did he converse with a mountain lion without it hurting him? Adonia never met a house cat, so, she didn't realized there were other cats out there.

Theos was no longer interested in being around the pair. He walked away, wings out, then once at a sure distance he began to flap giving him lift, then soaring up on a wind current. He moved a greater distance away, but at a height that still allowed him to keep an eye on Adonia. He cared more for that wolf than he could any other. No physical harm would come to her on his watch. Nor any emotional trauma he didn't think she could recover from.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread