stole my star
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0your post was awesome. Mine always end up to long >.<

Itzal took in the male and female's reaction in one glance. He was happy he had caught them by surprise. At least I can still sneak, Itzal thought to himself. He watched the male stand up, holding his weapon. Itzal watched the male, waiting to see if he would try anything. But the female was the one that appeared to be in charge. When she spoke, the male stood down, for the time being. Itzal's gaze lingered on the male a second longer before he shifted his eyes to the female. He grinned at her and nodded, "Yeah, I saw it." He said with a smug smile, noticing the look of embarrassment in her eyes. "It wasn't that bad really. Just not as good as it could be." He shrugged, as if it was nothing for him. Itzal looked her over for a second, debating if he should help her. Then he pushed off the tree and showed her how to move her arm. Keeping it relaxed until the moment of truth in the throw. The critical point when she needed to tense her arm and snap her wrist.

Then Itzal stepped back and glanced at the male behind her. He had advanced on the two of them and was now standing behind the female possessively. Itzal saw the claim in the male's eyes and had to smirk. Itzal would just see his possessiveness as a way to push his buttons. But just so that male knew that Itzal wasn't someone to try and push around, he dropped his facade for a second, so the male could see behind it. His eyes went from cocky and smug to cold and hardened. Those were the eyes of someone who was a cold, hardened killer. Itzal could kill both of them and he wouldn't even break a sweat. Itzal's eyes told the male all that in one second, before the smug, cocky look was back in his face. Itzal was confident that neither of them had killed as much of him. They would probably hesitate in a fight but he wouldn't. He would kill without a second thought.

Itzal smiled at the two of them and nodded, "I'm Itzal. Nice to meet you Elody. And you, Zayden, as well." He said, smiling at Elody when he spoke. Itzal would have flirted with her anyways, just because it was what he did. But since Zayden seemed to think he had a claim to the female and the female obviously didn't agree, Itzal couldn't help himself from doing it to spite Zayden. he looked away from Elody to the tree she had been practicing on and moved past her. He stood where she had been and took out a throwing knife. His arm moved in a motion that was ingrained into him. And he smiled before the knife ever hit, already telling that his form had been good. It hit an inch or two off from where he had meant to hit but that was to be expected with his leg. He glanced over his shoulder at the two and smiled.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread