gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami listened to Adonia's words, shock rang through him. He wondered when Titiana had disappeared, perhaps that is why Zalen had been so creul. Then as she spoke of getting her bird from the women who had been attacking the pack, he felt relief spread through his body. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt." His words were soft spoken, very light in tone, but they were very true. Her next words made Ookami's heart beat a little faster.. She didn't want to get back together? And then she explained. He nodded his head, "Adonia I would do anything in the world to prove that I will be here for you... but how is that going to work when Zalen won't let me past the pack borders?"

If Ookami could, he would be in New Dawn everyday seeing Adonia every day, but Zalen had told him not to come past the borders. He had Ookami's belongings put outside the borders. "I will do what I can, but... I can't go past the borders." Adonia burried her head in his chest again and he smiled, one of the few genuine smiles he had had since they broke up. He held the back of her head lightly with his hand, kissing her forhead again, he whispered in her ear. "I love you." His voice was soft, but held so much truth and love in it. His heart swelled as he said those words, they were so true. Ookami lived and breathed for Adonia, and he would do anything he could for her. "Do you remember what I said to you when we became mates?" He smiled softly, pulling back so he could look her in the eye. His memory faded back to that day, she had been so scared of her messing up, and it had been him in the end that did. But he remembered those words clearly, "I would do anything you want me too.. I would walk through fire for you.. I would swim to the bottom of the deepest ocean.. and I would face my greatest fear to prove you of my love.. Anything you want Adonia.." He smiled softly, pulling her head down gently to kiss her again on the top of her head.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread