throw it out and away
[html]
OOC / +216

The girl seemed a spirited one, and her beauty was unsurpassed, almost exotic, though it was clear she was a coyote through and though. Basilio trotted up beside his father and set down the skull and grinned up at the girl but said nothing; he most likely found her beautiful too. The male on the other hand was a mutt, though his coyote feature were undeniable, much like the stray Vesper had recently picked up. Helotes relaxed his stance somewhat as they both appeared to not want any trouble.

Helotes watched with bemusement as the female shot the male a look, and he nearly cowered before the Hydra, and she, annoyed turned to answer him. It seemed his assumption had been correct, that they had just come by to view the skulls and he nodded, but then she mentioned her name, and his ears perked, Ah, another cousin then I guess? He laughed then, and turned his left shoulder towards her, showing his chaos star, I am Helotes Lykoi, I’m sure you must be one of Kaena’s granddaughters… Then, looking her over, Er… well, maybe great-granddaughter? I can’t be sure; who’s your father? Mother? Helotes wasn’t the best when it came to Lykoi heritage, but there was a chance he might know who her parents were.

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread