throw it out and away
[html]
OOC / +279

Helotes wasn’t surprised at her reaction; he had known of other Lykoi who hadn’t known about their true heritage before, and how far it stretched; but the words that followed turned Helotes’ world upside down. She said her father was Kerberos, and her mother Valla, and that she had never heard of other Lykoi before. His umber eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in stupid awe. Basilio looked up at his father, fully aware of Kerberos, his grandfather.

Helotes stepped forward then and came closer to Elody; yes, he now recognized what the resemblance was. It was faint, but the cheek bones, the curve of the legs; they were his father’s. His surprised face than cracked into a smile, a genuine one; Ilusion had told him that his father and Valla had given birth, and here was one of his half siblings standing before him. He could be angry at her, even though his father had abandoned Helotes and his siblings for a new life with Valla; they were of the same blood, and he held no animosity towards her.

Instead of embracing her like he wanted to, he took the conservative route and place a hand on her shoulder, Elody, I am your half-brother; Kerberos was my father as well. I was told of your birth by my sister, Ilusion. Here in Inferni, there are many, many of our family. He wasn’t sure he could make her truly believe him, but why would he lie? He then looked over at the male standing behind her, and realized that it might be a half-brother; he had the same color coat as Kerberos, And you? Are you a half-brother?

<style type="text/css">
.helsc b {font-weight:bold; color:#b73012; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.helsc p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.helsc {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#320c0c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1MUj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac7662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.helsc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.helsc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread