Blood on my hands
[html]
Yay! Glad to hear you're doing better Smile P.S. I'm really liking Anslem, I think he's just what the doctor ordered for Savvy! Big Grin

The more she talked with this wolf the gladder she became that he had come across her. It was just the kind of logical point of view she needed to put her fears and doubts to rest. That was a problem for the femme at times, she let her emotions and her more irrational thoughts get the best of her. A statement like that was true for many, but it fit. When Savina really thought about it she couldn't think of anything her friends and loved ones would do to make her that angry; unless it was something like Conri had done. And even if they did, he was right. She would just tell herself that she wouldn't do that, and walk away if it became too dangerous. It was all really quite simple, but her frenzied thoughts hadn't been able to come to that logical conclusion. "I thank you. You've given me some really great advice and insights. Better than I could have hoped for. I will take your words to heart, truly."

A lightness returned to the dark pelted wolfess, and a small smile returned to her face. There were still some worries weighing on her but the bulk of it had been relieved. Her lithe torso turned to face the helpful stranger. Emerald orbs taking in his form. "My name is Savina. Savina Marino. May I have the pleasure of yours? If it is not too much to ask." The Orion was a friendly soul, not minding giving out her name to acquaintances. However she understood that some preferred their anonymity. The girl hoped that he would feel comfortable enough to trust her with his. Perhaps then one day she could return the favor that he had done for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread