against all odds.
[html]

out of character

Still have not the slightest of when this is dated. Things are so up in the air right now.

in character

Anxiety churned his stomach this way and that, causing weird flutters of anxiety to be crawling around his abdomen. His eyes continued to dart this way and that, first flighting towards the door handle, the wooden barrier right in front of him, the ceiling, anything that emerald orbs could truly see, but not register. He didn't have the time, he didn't have th patience, to fully register and think out each thought process, instead he was too fixated with the task on hand.

It was then when he was contemplating knocking once more, before moving on and trying to find Cercelee in a various different other ways, but shuffling behind the door caught his wired attention. A small creak of wood chafing against wood, rusted hinges being in use, soon Khaden found himself peering down upon the alabaster femme herself. A rush of relief seemed to spread through his body as he was glad he didn't have to go and hunt down the injured leader, but more importantly, he could truly talk about what was on his mind right now.

He nodded at her words, and politely pushed past her to enter into the realm that she inhabited temporarily. It mimicked the rest of the rooms within the Manor, and if there was anything particularly differing between this room and the rest of them, those traits were lost upon Khaden as he paced the floors before looking up at Cercelee and realizing he must be scaring her half to death. "'m sorry, Cer. Everything's fine." He laughed, a bit out of the situation, a bit out of nervousness. "I just.. I'm just. I..."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread